BBNaija Finalist, Vee Poisoned.. Former BBNaija housemate and finalist, Vee has disclosed how she was recently poisoned, here in Nigeria.
The BBN finalist who relocated to Nigeria after her stay in the lockdown house, made this known in her recent post on Instagram.
According to Vee, she’s always taking vitamins and supplements to avoid falling ill since she relocated to Nigeria.
Speaking on the series of illnesses she has encountered, Vee opened up on how she suffered food poisoning and how her health has been deteriorating since her stay in the country.
In her words,
“Before I moved to Nigeria, I barely fell ill. Now it’s malaria one day, food poisoning the next. I’m always taking vitamins and supplements daily to avoid being sick.”