The title winners have not been decided. Neither do we know the four teams that will represent England in the Champions League. The last relegation spot is now between Leeds and Burnley.
What are the five things that could happen today?
1. Manchester City win title: If there is anything Pep Guardiola’s men know very well, it is to keep their nerves in the final weeks of the season. You surely don’t expect them not to defeat Aston Villa in front of their fans at the Etihad and be confirmed champions again.
2. Tottenham confirm UCL spot: All Antonio Conte’s men need to do at Carrow Road is avoid defeat. Against the bottom-placed team in the league, even Spurs cannot be Spursy. A win or a draw will be enough for them to clinch fourth place ahead of Arsenal who host Everton.
3. Burnley relegated: Norwich and Watford have already been relegated from the top flight. One of Leeds United or Burnley will join them in the Championship next year. And it probably will be Burnley. Although the Clarets are currently 17th on goals difference, they play an in-form Newcastle, while Leeds are away at Brentford. You fancy Jesse Marsch to get something from that game.
4. Manchester United in UEFA Conference League: If the Red Devils fail to win at Crystal Palace and West Ham beat Brighton, they will be in the UEFA Conference League next season. It’s that simple. And with news that top scorer Cristiano Ronaldo is out of the game, you expect Ralf Rangnick’s men to struggle to score goals at Selhurst Park.
5. Arsenal to win and wait: Dominic Calvert-Lewin’s diving header to make it 3-2 against Crystal Palace, meant Everton will keep their proud record of never being relegated. The celebrations have not stopped at Merseyside and they will show up at the Emirates without pressure, itching to travel for a break. Expect Arsenal to win their final home fixture and keep tabs on Norwich vs Tottenham.