Pictures Of Worst Dressed South African Celebrities For #RHOLagos Launch Party. The much anticipated Nigerian instalment of the international reality franchise, The Real Housewives launched last night in Johannesburg with the show’s debut stars, Chioma Ikokwu, Toyin Lawani-Adebayo, Iyabo Ojo and Mariam Timmer in attendance together with other Nigerian and South African high profile faces including The Real Housewives of Durban reality stars and a handful of The Wife telenovela.
The Showmax original show duped The Real Housewives of Lagos will premiere on Friday 8th of April 2022. As
The exclusive red carpet event drew so many eyes on social media as the two countries, South Africa and Nigeria battled to crown their much-loved celebrities as the most dressed for the launch.
Sad to say South Africans went home shamefaced with disappointment served by their most loved stars who served ‘nothing but ordinary’ looks compared to their Nigerian counterparts who came draped to kill.
Here’s a list of South African stars who were poorly dressed for the launch;
- Khanyi Mbau: Reality star and actress. Fans accuse her of dressing like a window curtain.
2. LaConco: Reality star and ex-president Jacob Zuma’s baby mama. Fans say she was dressed like a minister.
— YT: Unathi Jam (@Unathi_jam) April 7, 2022
3. Sarah Langa: Brand Influencer and content creator.
4. Zuki Lamani: Controversial South African award-winning influencer.
5. Liyema Latlaka: entertainer Uncle Vinny’s girlfriend
6. Andy Maqondwana: Award-winning Radio broadcaster working with Kaya FM
Like all The Real Housewives series from all over the world, #RHOLagos is expected to bring the house down with drama and gossip and the ladies battle to keep their friendship and status in the entertainment scene.