Three siblings dies after the consumption of Amala

Three siblings dies after the consumption of Amala

Amala
Three siblings dies after the consumption of Amala—

Three siblings have died and two others were hospitalized after they ate Amala in a community in the Ilorin East Local Government Area of Kwara State.

According to reports, five siblings of the same parents complained of abdominal pains and started vomiting after they consumed locally prepared yam flour meal (Amala).

They were reportedly rushed to the children’s hospital in Centre Igboro but three of them were pronounced dead at the hospital.

The other two survived and are responding to treatment.

The father of the children, who is a farmer, said he produced the yam flour himself and doesn’t know what exactly went wrong.

 

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.